Help wtih a cold!

My 3.5 year old daughter has a little cold! For the last couple of days she's been coughing and has a stuffy nose is there anything I can give her/ or do for her to help get rid of the cold faster?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Nothing but rest and fluids will get rid of the cold, it's a virus that needs to run it's course. A humidifier really helps as well. All you can do is treat the symptoms, oh and by the way, colds aren't bad, I know it's hard to see your child sick, but colds and virus and germs are the best way to build up a healthy immune system. So just give her lots of TLC, make sure she takes in enough fluids, and this will go away on its own. :)
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• childrens dymetapp elixre works real good for my kids, it helps them sleep,and works real good for colds coughs nd ear aches. does not cost too much either. hope she feels better
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2009