Sleep Troubles.

My lil man is 10 months and he is starting to "Have" to sleep with me at 3 am every night. I need to get him to sleep in his own bed. Any ideas???? please help!!! on top of that he will not be in his crib any more its like he hates it.
~Kristina~20.

Kristybaby1

Asked by Kristybaby1 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can try reading the "no cry sleep solution" or "healthy sleep habits, happy baby". :) It could be a phase though, I don't know. We co slept lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well the only way you will get him out of your bed, is to get him out of your bed. Some babies will do ok with a slow transition, but others won't. It's not going to be easy on you, but consistancy is the key.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i think that he does not like to be alone and your bringing him to bed will not help unless you want him in your bed for years. I would have to say to get up rock him and put him back in his crib. you could also try putting baby music on for him to calm him down. my daughter did not like her crib and i would set her in her car seat and rock her and then when she went back to sleep i would put her back in her crib.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• maybe having some quiet play time in the crib during the day, a few times a day, might get him to like his crib more
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2009