im not sure what this is?(prego) or (trying to concieve)

ahhhh where should i start i am a very regular person!! and this month around the time i was suppose to have my period i spotted only once! and very light pink! and still haven't had a period took pg test around that time and came out negative!!!! i am now 21 days late and still no period! just confused and hope i am pg!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well take another one.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• make an apt with your gyno...
    Get checked out, they could weigh out pregnancy or if its another issue.
    Good luck.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• make an appt with your gyno and let him know what is going on.. i took an at home test and it came out negative and now i am 13 weeks pregnant with twins.. it also could be stress. my little sister did not have her monthly for a few months and there was no way she was prego and she went in and they gave her a shot to make her start because it is not healthy to not have one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Have you recently lost weight, gained weight, started any meds, gained any new stress, lost any old stressors? Just about anything can throw off your period. Mine always gets 3 days later each month until I skip a month, then the following month I have it twice, then back to normal...it is weird. Happened after I tried using mirena as birth control...had to have it removed and it made my periods weird.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• stress?? Maybe u tricked ur body into thinking ur pregnant?? I thought I was and was like making myself think so and my period was late 2 weeks. The next month I ended up pregnant anyways and I'm now 20weeks preg
    Anonymous