Octomom is at it again?

Has anyone seen this news article about Octomom being offered 1 million dollars to star in a porno???

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,500688,00.html

Why, oh why would she even be "considering" this???

I am no fan of Octomom but I would recommend to her to lay low for awhile! Stay out of the news. Stay out of the media. Stop talking about wanting a parenting show, all that stuff. Just stop and hide for a few months so people will, hopefully, forget all the stupid things you have said and done! Please Nadya, for the sake of your children... get out of the media limelight and let the American people cool off.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Whats Sad is a woman with so many children an her job should be to take care an provide a good home for the children she already had. If she was doing that Correctly then she wouldnt have had time or desire for more children. With so many kids to care an take care of her undivided attention should have been on them not feeling lost and needing MORE BABYS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• that is gross i can see it now " ok kids be good while mommy goes out and whores her self to a camera "
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I don't think she is considering it, it was just put out there. They also offered her health insurance. I don't think they realize how much health insurance will cost for a family of 15.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• She isnt ,, its all hearsay. I watched pt 1 on Dr Phil yesterday , his interview with her and will watch pt 2 tonight. I will say she is a brilliant minded woman who has personal issues ( who doesnt) and needs to realise where she made the mistake.
    She wants the media gone. She said so on the show. Dr Phil's impression of her is that she is not an evil woman as the public seems to make her out to be. As I watched her I had a strong sense she was being honest except for one question. The one she wouldnt directly answer. I cannot remember which it was at the moment. If people would stop spreading Gossip and look at the real heart of the matter this wouldnt be so messy but people like to gossip especially women and they love to tell stories to make others look bad. Its sad.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• who in thier right mind would want to see her naked she looks like a syco an if she hasnt had many surgerys to fix that belly it would just be to gross! I seen kates belly on Jon&Kate +8 she got help and had her tummy tucked!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well she does need the money. I mean come on, unmarried, unemployed mother of 14. Better she earn the money than we the tax payers end up supporting her family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• She needs to realize that she is no Angelina! No one wants to see her in the buff! She isn't going to stay off of shows though bc they are paying her!
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 11:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• She's already a publicity whore, she might as well become a real one. And for anyone who thinks she doesn't want the media around her, you are as crazy as she is. If she didn't want it around her she could easily say NO to the TV interviews. She's a lazy bitch who is looking for "free" money and doesn't want to dao anything for it. She spread her legs for the turkey baster...she might as well do it for real.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Good Point Anon 11:20.

People are crying about paying her bills, yet are also bitching if she finds a way to pay them herself, be it a book, or getting paid for an interview, etc. What a bunch of hypocrites!

Not like I believe that it's true about the porno, but who cares how she pays her bills? How many loving Moms have gone to the same extremes to care for their children. Dancing/Porno etc. Are we going to start bashing them too?

Do people really have nothing better to do than worry about what other people are doing with their own lives?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Answered at 8:49 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 by: Anonymous reality tv . celebrities hell the entertainment section here just a couple of examples that no people have nothing better to do lol ... but i agree with you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 26, 2009