Anyone have problems with their Acer laptop??

My laptop suddenly died.

We usually always have it plugged in, but this morning I unplugged it and took it in another room to use it. The battery was getting low so when I was done I plugged it back in but it won't recharge or even turn on now. The little recharge light won't even come on.

Anyone ever have this problem? Think it's the plug or the battery itself?

Mommi229

Asked by Mommi229 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was having that problem last week. I took it to my computer guy at my hubbys work.....he gave us a new plug and now it is fine! I thought it was the connection to the plug. You may just have to mess with it for a little while to get it charge and then keep checking it. If it still happens you may want to try a new plug.
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Ya know, yesterday hubby was complaining that the power in the laptop was "flickering" I guess... like the power cord was loose or something...a little jiggle to the cord seemed to correct it.

I'm on the darn thing ALL the time and never have any problems with it, but hubby on the otherhand always seems to find fault with it....but then it's always MY fault! ahhhhhh.

crossing ym fingers that it's just the cord!
    Mommi229

Answer by Mommi229 at 11:09 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• it has to be the cord, mine does this all the time, thinking about buying a new comp b/c its driving me nuts, i have been through 6 cords so far in a year
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• have had not problems with our
    acer
    jzonewood

Answer by jzonewood at 11:22 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• we have a ton of them at my school, we are phasing them out becuase they work fine for weeks, years, whatever and suddenly die/ crash and are never the same... they are cheap but dont last
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Acer's tend to be pretty slow, but I've never heard of that problem, but apparentley several other mom's have. Take it to the Geek Squad.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:58 AM on Feb. 26, 2009