Ladies, here's your chance to vent. Is there someone in your husband's family that you absolutely cannot stand to be around and want nothing to do with?

miranda2001

Asked by miranda2001 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Pretty much his whole family!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• His mom and sister. His sister is such a mean wenchy person and thinks she is so much better then everyone else. Ugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• His mother!!!!!!! She is so fake!
    Anonymous

• Just the area they live in. In 2007 alone there was over 50 homicides and it's not that big of a town. My husbands younger brother knew 5 of them.
    Anonymous

• His brother's girlfriend...snooty as they come. MIL is fake too!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My BIL's wife!!!! She's disrespectful and rude. She's been mean to our DD too. What kind of person is mean to kids???? I can't stand her!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• my FIL! He's now an ordained preacher and thinks since he's born again everyone should be super religious. What gets my goat is he hates the fact I was still married when his son and I got together. Seperated and didn't even live in the same state as my ex. Yet two out of three of his kids have been arrested for drugs. His one neice and nephew also been in jail for drugs and both his daughters had kids out of wedlock (1 has 5 kids by 5 different men) yet I'm a loose woman. ANd I let my kids listen to "bad music" yet he use to be in a rock band. He makes me want to choke him. And he has zero sense of humor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes!! his brother!! Geez man a 27 years old and still lives at home with no job and has a 5 year old son who he hasnt seen in years!! What a fucking loser!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• his mom. she constantly tells me i am doing things wrong and when i ask her not to do specific things with my DD she questions me or tells me "thats stupid im going ot do it my way" and is always telling me my DD has dirty clothes on or needs new stuff and shell buy it since i cant afford it....but in reality i can
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:48 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• 2 of his sisters! But hubby knows I can't stand them ! One has totally taken over FIL since MIL died and then complains that noone else helps out, HELLO you set yourself up by not LETTING anyone else help and now want sympathy but still won't let anyone else do anything for Dad!
    His other sister is just a super selfish b^tch who has no right to be a mother, she had her oldest 2 sons given to her ex because she was living in a car with 2 babies and a drug dealer- MIL helped the dad gain custody,for years she never talked to any of the family, when the nice SIL needed BRAIN SURGERY after I was w/DH 5 yrs is the first time I talked to the B. and she said 'theres always something wrong with sis' Are you fricking kidding me your sister could die here! Then her BIL molested her daughter who ended up in psychiatric center and she said "I cannot believe this shyt she is putting me through" I almost kicked her a$$!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Feb. 26, 2009