Isn't it amazing how in just a few weeks Obama has corrected so many mistakes that Bush made?

He's already put a definitive stop to torture, ordered the closing of the international stain called Gitmo, put in place measures to correct the problems with No Child Left Behind (which left a bunch of kids behind), and signed the Lilly Ledbetter act which assures equal pay for equal work! Not to mention signing the stimulus which is sure to get our economy back on track. He makes it seem so easy. What the heck was Bush doing all those years? I bet there's no brush at all on his ranch in Crawford by now...

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 11:21 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• FINALLY!!!!! A president who takes action and tries to get something done instead of just going on vacation!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL, are you crazy for asking this? I'm thinking WWIII is about to errupt...but I do agree with you!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, he is doing an awesome job! I'm very proud to say I voted for him and I couldn't be more impressed with a president within his first month. Just amazing!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• please for the millionth time IT WASNT ALL BUSH DAMN PEOPLE STOP BEIGN BABIES AND BLAMING ONE PERSON GROW UP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Oh-oh...this should be fun to watch...wait 'til some people see this.

popcorn

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:26 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I love Obama. Thats all.
    Anonymous

• It's easier to get things passed when your party is in charge of everything. Congress stopped Bush in a lot of places that could have helped. It wasn't all Bush's fault.

In all honestly, I hope Obama does a great job and everything goes smoothly for him. But things are just getting passed and we don't know the outcome of what he is doing. We should wait and see what these things actually do to improve the economy and US.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'll just let you live in your ignorant bliss... lol It's not worth me getting into
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• thank goodness you wrote this. i had amost given up on the curr events section! i agree, he has done more good in a month than bush did in 8 years.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes it is. People may complain that he's spending so much but how the heck else do they expect him to fix all of the problems that he walked in to. Yes, he chose to run for president, he knew what he was walking in to and that is WHY he chose to run. He knew he could make a difference. What would his opponent done? Probably as much as his predecessor did!

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 26, 2009