why does everyone keep telling me they think im having twins?

Serouisly i havea had a TON of people tell me this... but according to an er US i had there was only 1 gestational sack... hmmm... i know this is my 2nd baby but ididnt think i was that fat grrr i am only7 weeks :( maybe just a big baby?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your 7 weeks you arent showign baby its bloating sorry as for them they are just butt holes people like to just tease pregnant women hell my sister does it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yep you must just be bloated and relaxing your stomach because you have an excuse now. :) its okay embrass the excuse haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i get told that too lol, even though my 20 w u/s only showed one baby in there. people are annoying lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:32 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It is worse when you are at the hospital to deliver and a well meaning nurse is like "wow twins" It's like no...just one really big one. It has happened to me everytime...lol.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think people just like to say that. I had people ask me if I was having twins and I did not get big at all. I looked maybe 5 months pregnant on the day I delivered at 40 weeks. But I have heard that you do start to show earlier and get bigger with your second pregnancy.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• When people say that to you go " What I'm NOT pregnant!! "..and then enjoy the look on their face.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:38 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• People are just rude, mostly people that haven't had kids. Sometimes people that I didn't even know asked me that, my respond was yes, and when are you due?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I'm 22 weeks with twins and that is so rude for people to say that! I would say "No, it's only 1, thanks for making me feel horrible about myself" just to make them feel bad. People have absolutely NO tact at all when it comes to pregnant women.
    Anonymous