games online?

Does anyone have any good online game sites. Not video games either. Brain-teasers and puzzles and such?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 11:42 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Pogo has some puzzles on it. Iwon has a lot of games, but I dont know about puzzles and such.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:43 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• try msn.com I go there and I play checkers, backgammon, uno, and hearts it has tons of other games I zm not sure what other one since therse are all i play on there, but you can chat with other players why you play i am on there all the time
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• pogo is what i have its like 30 -40 dollars for a year i think its worth it you get mor egmaes
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• There is a free account also on Pogo. I have the one you pay for. If you ever want to try the one you pay for for free, send me message and I will send an invite :-D.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 11:46 AM on Feb. 26, 2009

• www.zone.msn.com
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• www.popcap.com. There are plenty of games to play for free. I love Zuma and the dino eggs game :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009