Was this just curiousity? or worry?

So my husband and I went shopping and I picked up some of that Summers Eve femine wash, and it was BOGO so I got 2. I have NEVER used this stuff, since I have alwasy been able to use regular bodywash. Recently though my new body wash burns me there, so I thought this would be the best to wash with. We get home and are putting grocery away and my husband sees them and he says "Uh, Ok- you bought this Summers Eve wash, is there something your not telling me?
Why would he ask that?
(I did tell him why without causing a fight, and everything is good with us, I am just wanting imput on this)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL men are so funny. Mine won't even go through my purse to get gum because of the most feared TAMPON. Some men flip out over girl products LOL.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL, he's silly. If he read the label he'd have seen what it is for. It is PH balanced for that specific area so washing won't burn.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• just tell him you want to be squeeky clean for him
    Anonymous

• He probably has no clue what it is for. But he was probably teasing. BTW, that stuff is terrible for you. It cleans out the good bacteria downstairs that you need.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What's his deal?

Anonymous

• I think some people have a tendancy to jump to conclusions when their SO makes a drastic change like this in their personal hygiene regimine. I'd say it was probably a bit more than curiosity but at least you were able to explain it to him without a fight. Something to appreciate about the situation would be that he at least pays attention to what is normal in your personal care routine. I'm thinking most men have no idea how their SO takes care of their personal business.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Totally understandable, he saw Summers Eve and immediatly thought...uh oh, womens products = women's problem. I think it's hilarious.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• He probably asked,,because you never buy that stuff. and he thought you were having an issue down yonder. That you didn't tell him about. That you just said you were.

Answer by louise2 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think she meant the actual body wash not the douche (sp?) correct me if I'm wrong,lol I buy the body wash because I too have sensitive skin in the nether region, its for the outside not the inside btw,lol My hubby just likes the fact that I take care of myself, it's soap free so it won't irritate you...
    Summers eve makes all different products, I agree that the douche isn't good for you... Again I don't think thats what she was talking about...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• He probably thought that it is for problems... I would have come back with a smart "oh my boyfriend likes when I wash with it!"

pnwmom- funny my DH and DS will go in my purse for anything unless I say it is in the back zipper- where the tampons are- I remind them that they wont catch a period by touching them!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009