wondering- sorry kinda long

Hubby and I are ttc. Had period last month, normal four days. Had intercourse for two days after, then hubby deployed. Had what I thout was period this month on the 13th. Was four days, but way lighter, tho not mere spotting. Am currently at or near ovulation, but having some symptoms that I don't normally have. Light cramping, headaches, gas, tender breasts,nausea with and w/o vommiting, and a really stuffynose, and lots of extra fluid in my mout, also, more clear discharge. Anybody have any of these either in early pregnancy or ovulation. Please no bashing, it's been 11 years since I have been or tried to be pregnant. I came here for ideas and advice, not mean hateful people. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• This could all be signs of pregnancy, I would just wait and see if you get a period next month and test then if you don't. Or it could just be an off month. Good luck.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 12:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Thanks busybees
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me. Go get a blood test from your obgyn, easiest way to know for sure. Good luck!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Thank you
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• if u dont want to wait for ur next period get a blood test. I'm sorry ur hubby deployed hugs:)
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 2:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I normally have the same symptoms during ovulation. This last cycle was crazy. I thought I was two weeks late for my period (what normally would have been my period) and I had had ovulation cramping as I normally do. I felt fatigued and my breasts were sore. But my test said negative. I went to see the doctor and it had turned out that a small cyst had burst (and I confused it for ovulation) which threw off my cycle, and I was actually ovulating THAT DAY, which was cause for all of my symptoms.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 2:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yea i also think it could be signs of early pregnancy..if u are..congrats..cause im tryin to conceive my self and im only 20 and my hunny's 22..but he just recently stopped smokin weed so maybe we have a bigger chance of gettin preggo now..
    Anonymous

• omgggggg congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous