Labor & Delivery

Is anyone else in shock of knowing a baby will be coming out of you? I'm 39 weeks and I still can't wrap my finger around the concept.

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 12:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is my second and the anxiety kicks in every now and then.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• This is my second, so no lol. I am in awe at what our bodies do (and thankful we aren't elephants lol)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• lol ya this is my second and i try my best to not think of in about 8 weeks what my woo hoo will be doing lol it freaks me out
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• this is my second and im still in shock how your body makes the babys and you push them out lol
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had nightmares throughout my pregnancy about the pain and was scared to death about all that could go wrong.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• IT'S WEIRD AND INHUMAN... j/k I'm just trying to prepare myself mentally for the physical part next week. I am ready to get it over with. It's like the SATs!
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 12:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• its amazing what our bodies are capable of. It is a bit scary to think that a 6lb baby or bigger for most people is going to squeeze its way out of us. My husband and I just watched a video in birthing class and i think hes scared of what its going to do to my vagina lol!
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yeah i'm kinda terrified actually... haha.. i had a csection with the first and goin for the vbac.. so.. yeah, i'm scared.. my poor vagingo!!
    missjnell

Answer by missjnell at 1:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL celticreverie...yes, i am Very thankful i am not an elephant!!lol...this is my 3rd and i still get freaked out from time to time...im deathly afraid this time around becuase my first was 12 1/2 hrs, my 2nd 3hrs 14mins...(both w epidurals) and im so afraid this ones just gonna pop out before i can get any pain meds....yep..im a pain med freak.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009