Did you hear about the banker who shared his 60 million dollar bonus with current employees and some former employees?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• why am i not one of his employees! lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• anyone who watched the presidential address did since that is where the president introduced him
    Anonymous

• Anon: i was at work so i didn't see his address SMARTY PANTS........
    Anonymous

• I think it's wonderful that he shared. Sharing/spreading the wealth should always be a CHOICE (not a government mandate) and this man's generosity is quite admirable.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 12:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I soooo work at the wrong place, lol:)

I think it's great that there are still some kind souls left in this world.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I think it's an amzing thing he did. I wish my Hubby's company would do that. The Ceo of his company just got a 26 million dollar bonus and the President of the company got a 5 milloin dollar one. Hubby is contractually due a $3000 bonus as are the other people who work for the company and now they are saying they might only give them each $1500. It's bull shit in my oppinion, these guys risk their lives daily and kill their bodies and with out them the company could not exist. More companies need to take this guys approach to giving.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think that it was very generous of him. Hopefully more CEOs take his example and start rewarding the employees that perform. After all, if your employees do not perform for you, then you do not (or should not) get a bonus in the first place.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I heard about him on Glenn Beck's show. He even tracked down previous employees to give bonus cash to.
    There's a man who understands his success wasn't just created by his own hard work!

Way to go! If more execs thought like him, the productivity in our country would explode.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 12:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I thought that was so nice. They still get to keep their jobs after he sold the company is great too.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 12:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• There's a man who understands his success wasn't just created by his own hard work!

that is so true, but many just like to get rich of other people hard work and abuse their employees. take advantage of their need for work to pay for their yatchs and mcmasions
    Anonymous