Does any one ever feel lonley, even in a crowd?

Somtimes I feel alone, even when I am around people. I feel like some people arent really listening to me but they are waiting for there turn to talk. Any one else feel this way sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Listening is a lost art in our society. People rarely take the time to listen to one another, especially if they disagree. Relationships take a lot of work but they can be priceless.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• some people are just like that, they like to hear themselves speak, either find better people to chat with or talk with more inflection in your voice.
    Anonymous

• yeah
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah. And you're right there are plenty of people who are only waiting for their turn to talk. Teamquinn is right on target. It's weird how all of sudden you become the needle in the haystack; one of a kind and not visible at all unless someone really wants to find you. Wow, this got me thinking differently today. Cool. Thanks..
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yeah, sometimes even around my own family. Not my kids and husband-- my brothers and sisters. With husbands family too. I am an alien in their world.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009