anyone else?

This is my second pregnancy but it is so different than my first. I am only 8 weeks and I already cannot fit in any of my pants so my husband has to start digging out my old maternity clothes and when I wake up in the morning I am so sore. My boobs, stomach, back...everything just aches so bad I feel like I can't move. Anyone else experience any of this? How different were your pregnancies?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh man lol my first was so easy no problems at all this one god im misrible lol sore sick everything i cant wait for the last 8 weeks to be done lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Me too! I am 8wks and not to many things are fitting! And if my husband even thinks he is going to touch my boobs I will bit his head off . lol. Not so sore just really tired I want to go to bed at like 730pm. Good Luck to ya and lets be glad to get out of this first tri.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I am so sore!!! I wake up sometimes in the morning and feel like I got beat up the night before.
    Corineb

Answer by Corineb at 12:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Im 8 weeks into #3, and this one is more like my first one. I'm sick, sore, and hating my jeans and bras. With my last one, I didn't have to buy new clothes until I was like, 4 months, got sick twice, and my boobs were fine until my milk came in. I know what you mean about the crazy differences. I feel like "hey I just did this, what's going on!"
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• um yeah!!! this is number two for me and i started showing way faster!! I never wore maternity clothes with my first one until the very end but with this one i couldn't fit into ANY of my regular clothes... HOWEVER! i only have two weeks and i have not gained near as much as i did with my first. so i think you just show a lot faster, but as long as you don't go crazy on the fast food and unhealthy stuff, your weight gain could level off.. did that make sense?? anyway, good luck! hope you feel better!
    missjnell

Answer by missjnell at 1:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• This is #2 for me, and let me just say that it is totally different than my first one. I had no sickness, sore boobs, nothing, just swelling really bad. W/ this one, I was sick, sore boobs, extremly tired, and no swelling. each one is different. hope you feel better soon.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009