During your pregnancy, did you have horrible, vivid, mind-blowing dreams?

Last night i dreamed i was a girl with her friend out in the desert somewhere. Her friend (boyfriend?) was experementing (professionally) with gasoline outside. He runs inside, grabs her hand and rushes her to the far side of the house into a bathroom. He pulls her/me to close to his chest. Knowing whats coming, she grabs a towel and presses it onto her face. Next thing i know her/my entire body is engulfed in gigantic burning flames. And the sound.. After the most extreme pain ive ever fealt (eyes, skin, everything melting right off) everything goes black. My thoughts at this time: "This cant be happening, this isnt happening!! ...I cant belive this is happening... oh god, im so sorry... why is this happening..." After a moment my body is gone. I have no eyes and yet i can see. All i see is the explosion raging on, nothing but flames going in every direction. I no longer feel pain, and now i awaken, screaming and crying.

SpiritedTigress

Asked by SpiritedTigress at 12:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ya i have some messed up dreams i dotn remember them tho after ive been up for a couple hours
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• That's a crazy dream. I always had birth or baby dreams, they were weird though. I had the giving birth to kittens dream, I hear that's a common one. What was annoying was I felt like I was always dreaming when I was pregnant and not really sleeping.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL those dreams are typically how I know I am pregnant. I have those before I can even test.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Oh god do I ever, some of the dreams I have scare me half to death.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 1:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• When I was pregnant I had a dream kind of like that alien movie. Except the alien didnt pop out of my chest it popped out of my stomach! That the first that comes to mind there was a lot of them. I also had pregnancy brain. Where you can't remember anything, and you can't think straight. It made school almost impossible.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 1:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i had those vivid dreams Before i was pregnant..now they're worse now that i am pregnant..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was just fixing to ask that question!!...lol...
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 2:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009