what kinda of wedding favors should be done at the wedding?

iLUVmyFF

Asked by iLUVmyFF at 12:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• ones that dont break the bank and people will actually use/eat/etc. no point in spending $ on things people really dont care about. I put some chocolates (bought in big bag at walmart) and put them in little pink fabric baggy things (also got at walmart in wedding section). Everybody loved it cause they could eat it right then and there or were shoved in purses and they werent forgoten on the tables (waste of money for me in the end).
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 12:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• You could do little candles, they sell them at like Hobby Lobby and you can use your own printer to print out "Congratulations..." or whatever you want. Pretty inexpensive and also useful.
    You could do little candy bags, or Jordan Almonds in a bag.

What kind of wedding are you having? Is it small, informal, formal? I have a ton more ideas...you can PM me if you want more info.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I would choose something that would actually be used by the guest so that you won't be throwing money down the drain. Candy is a good bet. Must be presented nicely though. It'll probably be eaten on the way home. And will not cost a whole lot. For my wedding we gave out Hershey's kisses and Hugs with a note attached that said, "Hugs & Kisses from (our names)".
    actress

Answer by actress at 12:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009