Tell me about E028 Splash...

My son is 20 months old. He's weighed 22lbs since 12 months. He drinks 7-8oz of hemp milk twice a day. He eats avacados, sunbutter, brown rice bread, bananas, and any other healthy, high calorie foods and snacks I can get him to take. He eats fruits and veggies real well too. Obviously, the hemp milk alone isn't enough to continue to support proper growth. He has many food allergies, so pediasure isn't an option. I've explored several options and think that Splash would be a good choice for him. I intend to discuss this with his allergist and try to get some samples. I'd like to supplement his current diet with 1-2 a day, without changing anything else. I still want him getting 14-16oz of hemp milk daily. My question is, did your child take it well? Do they have a certain flavor they prefer? Did it help with weight gain? Is there anything else I should know? (I know its costly and am ok with that.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet