Those of you that are on here all day.. Do you think the daytime folks are much more relaxed?

I see a big difference between the daytime frequenters and the evening. Do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well i sometimes have to wait till the evening to find some good bashing, the daytime ones seem like pregnancy questions and night time it seems like there's more fun questions but more drama at the same time.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• ya i see more petty bull drama during the day wen i wake up in the middle of the night i dotn find as much of the bull just a couple anons that try to make others as misrible as they are during the day its nothing but believe what i believe or your a B****
    Anonymous

• I think at night we are just more silly and there are more bored trolls who can't sleep. I know I don't really like to ask or answer really serious deep qustions because it's been a long day and I'm just not in the mood. There is a difference and I welcome it on both ends.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Somedays LOL
    Anonymous

• I notice some difference. I think it is great to have fun but sometimes this section gets clogged with random (imo) stupid questions. I like the questions that are unique and thought provoking. Not the ones that are asked 10 times a week. I am also a bit tired of the whole "the bar is open" thing. Cute once but now just annoying.

Anonymous