For anyone that has two children sharing a room.

Hello ladies. I just wanted to get some advice. We live in a two bedroom apt so my stepson and the new baby will be sharing a room until me move somewhere else. I really don't want the two "sides" of the room to clash and I want to TRY to give the illusion of two seperate room. (My stepson's whole room is cars.) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA :)

Aman-Duh

Asked by Aman-Duh at 1:26 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My girls share a room too. One side is disney princess and the other side is princessy. You could do one side in disney cars and the other side in like a baby cars theme.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:29 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Hi my kids share a room too. We have bunkbeds and another fold-away bed all next to eachother! That way the 1 year old does'nt fall very easy! I would just keep the older kids toys and special things in a tall dresser. Give each child at least a couple drawers of their stuff. Get a movie/tv station for something quiet to do in their rooms and maybe 1 small school desk they can share. A couple plants some curtains and let the girl change in her closet/bathroom, or get a privacy wall! I am going to do this. 4 kids in a 2br
    older boy sleeps on futon in livingroom
    Anonymous

• My stepson & daughter share a room as well, he's 19 months she's 4 months. His side is the fisher-price rainforest & hers is the same but the pink version!! Really cute!
    Adams-Momma

Answer by Adams-Momma at 2:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My boy/girl twins share a room. The walls are a neutral color and the bedding is the same except one is pink and one is green.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009