For anyone that has two children sharing a room.

Hello ladies. I just wanted to get some advice. We live in a two bedroom apt so my stepson and the new baby will be sharing a room until me move somewhere else. I really don't want the two "sides" of the room to clash and I want to TRY to give the illusion of two seperate room. (My stepson's whole room is cars.) Any advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA :)

Aman-Duh

Asked by Aman-Duh at 1:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My boy's share a room since we're also in a 2 bedroom apartment. They are 4 and 2 though so it's just their room. I've never tried to make one side my 4 yo's room and the other side my 2 yo's room. They have matching beds (twin beds) down to the matching sheets and comforters. It just makes it all look more uniform. They have their toys boxes and their TON of toys. They had more room when the crib was still up and they hadn't gotten their new beds, but it still works just fine. I just think that if they both had opposing themes it would look too busy and it would clash too much. When we're able to move into a 3 bedroom then I'll do separate themes.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon. There should just be one theme in the room. Keep it how it is for your stepson. The baby won't even know or care.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• what if you have a girl.i have a girl and a boy and seperate themes and it looks beautifulll
    Anonymous