sex of baby

im 10 weeks and 4 days how many months do i have to be to find out the sex of my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• around 19-20 weeks
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• They can usually tell by doing an ultra sound between 19 and 22 wks.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• anywhere between 17 weeks and 20 weeks is usually when they will do the ultra sound for you to see what you are having soem people geet it done at 15 weeks but its harder to tell for sure so about 17 weeks .. that is when my ddr told me what i was having then again at 25 weeks we confirmed that it was right
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Usually around 20 weeks but if you have an ultrasound sooner sometimes they can tell then. I found at 13 weeks.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• with my first daughter i found out at 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant through ultrasound with my second daughter i found out at 28 weeks through ultrasound and with my current twin pregnancy i found out at last week at 17 weeks through ultrasound also. today that was confirmed once again that im having boys. i think it just depends how far along u are when u get an ultrasound the farther along u are the better and more accurate itll be.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I was 17 weeks, the doctors were gonna make me wait until I was about 20 or more and I just couldn't wait to I scheduled one for myself and just found out that im having a little boy!!
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 2:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I found out at 16weeks (a boy) and checked again at 19weeks (a boy) when they was looking at other things.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 2:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009