I would love to no ur reason for voting for Obama

I would like to no y ur voting for him? How much do u really no about him? Or r u doing it cuz of race, or just voting for party? Or do u really believe in what he says

baloon_angel

Asked by baloon_angel at 10:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I would love to know how you got to be this age without being able to construct a grammatical sentence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I feel obligated because he is black,and I am a democrat. He is an excellent speaker and I do believe if he is President things will change dramatically in ALL aspects!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree with the first. You are not texting so you should spell your words out....lol Anyway to answer your question, I am not voting for Obama.
    lisafc

Answer by lisafc at 11:45 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• wow that took a min. to decipher.

i m voting him because i am tired of Bush and his stupid shit. Not because he is black. Not because he is democratic. Because it is a change from what we have. I mean look what has happened with who we have now. Do people onestly think a republican will get into office again??? or ever in the next 50 years?
    Elizabeth4510

Answer by Elizabeth4510 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• His beliefs closely mirror mine. In addition, I believe he is the better candidate.
    Thomigirl

Answer by Thomigirl at 8:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Same reason as Thomigirl.
    feministmama

Answer by feministmama at 10:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• because he is much more inline with my political ideals than McCain.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Please be kind in answering questions.
    letsgetreal

Answer by letsgetreal at 7:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I feel that voting for him is the more patriotic thing to do. He possesses the things that I desire in a president.
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 10:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I belive in him 100%: his views on war, economics, education (specifically No Child Left Behind),...he stand for everything I believe in.
    nmwmom

Answer by nmwmom at 3:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2008