What would you do with one million dollars?

If you were given one million dollars tomorrow what would you spend it on?

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Seriously, do you want me to give you my address? What time will you be here? I want to be ready! LOL! First I would pay off my old bills. Then I would help my daughter find a new apartment. Pay off both my daughters' bills. I would pay my granddaughter's kindergarten tuition for next year. Then I would work on me. I would like a face lift and a nose job. I would like lipo and a tummy tuck. Then my husband and I would go on a cruise. I would also buy a whole new wardrobe for me and my husband, probably both my girls and my granddaughters. Yeah, I live dangerously!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Pay all my bills and jump on a plane because theres a ton of places I want to see before I die. The way the economy looks, I may never get the chance to do any of it. I would of course give some to the few people in my life that deserve it as well.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 1:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• House in the middle of nowhere. New motorcycles both dirt and street. Build tracks for both. Send all of kids to the school of their choosing, a trip/trips to everywhere. A new car......you know I would just buy a better version of all the nessecities.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 1:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• get my husbands child support caught up so he wouldnt be behind on it i would buy a new car and buy a house so i dont have to rent something with a big back yard for my daughter play
    Anonymous

• I would buy a nice lil house and put money away for my sons collage then i would pay off my debt. thats pretty much it oh i would start my own business to.
    Dorriansmom1984

Answer by Dorriansmom1984 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LIVE THE BEST LIFE I CAN WITH MY LITTLE FAMILY. MAKE SURE WE ARE ALL TAKEN CARE OF FOREVER.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 1:54 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Pay my bills off, buy a house and a car, put up money for dd's college, spend a little going on vacation, then save the rest.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Pay off my house and invest the rest. We already have money to travel and live on. I would not blow it we just don't have that mentality. We are savers and responsible with money.
    Anonymous

• If no taxes were taken out, then put it in the bank, immediately to start collecting interest. Then follow Dave Ramsey's financial plan. After all debts and the kids and retirement were taken care of, just enjoy life. Give to honest charities, help out deserving family members, and travel, travel, travel. Buy a nice piece of land, big enough to have a large garden, guest house, room for DH and the boys to play on dirt bikes and have an indoor rock climbing gym and a nice, but not over-done, house.
    If the money was taxed, after all the taxes were taken out, I'd go to Burger King and buy my DH and I a couple of burgers with the leftover money. LOL!!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 2:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009