do you wished you liked your body better when you were in high school?

i never thought that i wanted to get back to 120 like i used to be in high school, but now i wish i would of enjoyed my body more when i used to have that awsome body. anyone feel like that sometimes?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Absolutely. I thought my body was nothing special at all in high school. I showed my husband a pic of me then and his jaw hit the floor! He's right, I looked great back then.

Then again, when I'm 80 I will probably think my body right now is awesome lol.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I didn't think about my bod much back then, weird, huh?
    I sure do wish I weighed the 130 pounds now, though.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well, I guess we all felt like that at one time. I can remember writing in my journal in high school that my goal was to weigh 100 lbs. I think I was 93 when I got pregnant the first time. WOW. I know I looked bad, but it was me. Now, I cannot tolerate weight on my body. I am on a BIG diet. I would like to have my flat tummy back though.. it's been gone since I was 19 ugh.......
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I had very strange shaped boobs before having my daughter. The rest of my body was fine, just not the boobs. I used to tie my bikini top extra tight to cover the shape of the breasts, to the point of being painful (had red marks on my collar bone). My breasts actually looked prettier after having my daughter. Prettier saggy now then ugly hollow on top with too pointy of a swoop before having the baby.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 2:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I just wish I would have gotten into the habit of taking care of my body more back then instead of just not caring. Now it is just so hard to get into the routine of exercising and eating right. I think if I would have made a regular effort back then it would be easier for me now.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 2:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• YES!!!!!!!!!!! I had a wicked figure when I was a teen! Ofcourse at the time I didn't think so. Thought I was fat and such. Wish I looked that way now though, would kill to look like I did then!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Omg yes! I was 115 lbs in h.s. and thought I had a big butt so I covered it up all the time with big shirts! Wth??? Now, at 156 and trying to lose weight I wish I would have appreciated what I had. I was also able to eat whatever junk I wanted and never gained a pound. Too bad I can't do that anymore.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, I do. I hated my body since middle school. I started developing early, so I got teased by jealous girls who wished they had a c cup in 6th grade, lol.
    I was thin with a nice chest, but between girls at school and my stepmom making me feel insecure, I had the lowest self esteem. My 8th grade teacher told me I should be a model and I thought she was crazy. I look back on pics now and I am like "Darn, I could have been!"
    Too late now. Low self esteem and Ms. Anisa destroyed my body, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• heck yeah! I weighed 100 lbs in high school, I think I wish for that body everyday...LOL!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 2:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No, I was too skinny.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009