is it just me?

is it just me or does your baby's dad get on your nerves bad lately? It's like nothing he does is right. He just aggravates me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no my husband (sorry i dont like the term baby dad sounds trashy ) is amazing he is the best husband and father to be ever i couldnt be happier
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My husband drives me nuts sometimes! I think as much as it is stereotypical it's hormonal. My husband is awesome and was during the pregnancy, but there were so many things that just drove me crazy and still do! Hang in there. I know I have almost put a hole in my tongue on more than one occassion by biting it to keep from saying something that wasn't worth starting an argument or hurting his feelings.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 2:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Mine has been amazing but when I first found out I was pregnant I wanted him far away...lol.. now the MIL on the other hand is making me wanna pull my hair out!!
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 2:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• HAHAHA i asked this very same question. are you by any chance in your first trimester? thats when it was the worst for me lol. i couldnt stand the sight of my husband! which is totally out of character for me cuz usually we are like best friends but its like he couldnt do anything right! dont worry, if yours is the same situation mine was, it will burn off a bit in the second trimester lol. good luck!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL.......its normal its the hormones. But dont tell him. My husband says oh watch out she being hormonal! It makes me so mad and then I look at the situation and he is right but I would never admit that to him lol. It will pass.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009