DREAMS***

I am 5 months and since I have been pregnant I have been having CRAZY DREAMS, I gave birth to a half vampire its father was the vampire king, affairs with females, my boyfriend going to prison for 5 years, being pregnant and going to an ultrasound and there was no baby, just outragious dreams... last night it was about my ex boyfriend, having (TMI) crazy wild outragious sex with him...lol... (while still being pregnant with my current boyfriends baby...) I just don't understand, could any of them mean anything at all (the prison one freaked me out the most)... Does anyone know why I'm having them??

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 2:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol horomones also you probably had weird dreams all along but the fact that when your pregnant you dont sleep well you probably are just remembering them now lol no they dont eman anything just weird dreams
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Don't worry, most pregnant women have outrageous dreams the whole time they are pregnant. I dreamt about tornadoes. I have never experienced one, but the dream was so real. I felt like it was really happening and I woke up so scared. I also dreamed about my ex-husband kidnapping me and all kinds of stuff. Just get use to them!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• YEAH IM HAVING THEM TOO, I HAD ONE THE OTHER NIGHT THAT I TOOK MY STEPDAUGHTER AND THE BABY OUT TO A PARK AND IT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER AND VERY VERY HOT, SO WHEN I GOT HOME I PUT THE BABY IN THE FREEZER TO COOL IT OFF AND FORGOT ABOUT IT. WHEN I REMEMBERED THE BABY WAS STILL ALIVE AND HAPPY AS COULD BE.... TRUST ME I WOULD NEVER PUT A CHILD IN A FREEZER SO I DONT THINK THEY MEAN ANYTHING.
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• dude i know what you mean! with my first son i had a dream that i had a litter of puppies instead of a baby! and last night i had a dream that i was in a mall with a TON of my family and for some reason my nephew had wandered off and i was still prego but for some reason i could move super fast and i knocked my sister out of the way to go find him and i did find him ok looking at some fish lol. oh yeah there was somethign about shoes too lol. most of the craziest ones fade pretty quickly lol but you should keep a journal right by your bed and write them down while you remember them its kinda fun lol
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2009