has this happened to anyone? this morning i woke up because i heard a baby crying!

i dont think it coul be a neighbors cause i have a really loud fan on so i can sleep and i cant hear anything outside this is so weird and it got me thinking if it is possible that i could have heard my baby in the womb? LOL i dont know im 7 months prego!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no its not possible that you heard your baby in the womb
    its just your mind you probably "dreamed" it and thought you heard it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• It's probably your body getting you ready to be a mom subconsiously. Your body is changing and preparing everyday. It could have been a dream too. For some reason pregnant women dream alot more than other women, and they feel so real! While I was pregnant I always had terrible dreams about tornadoes. I'm terrified of them, but I've never experienced one. It's like I had though cause the dream was so real!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 2:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I never had that while pregnant, but I did when my son was a newborn. There were times when I was fully awake and heard him crying... and I'd look in and he was fast asleep... but still I could hear crying, even as I was standing there seeing him fast asleep! My mom had the same thing when I was born (I was also her 1st baby and a terrible sleeper, just as my son was), so I'm thinking in my mom's case and mine sleep deprivation had something to do with it!
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 2:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No, babies don't cry in the womb... probably just a dream
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 26, 2009