Want to trade money saving tips/tricks?

Buy whatever I can if the price is comparable or the same from drug store that has points program that can be used in place of money. Grocery store around corner has points program too. Every 5 or 6 shopping trips I save $10-$15. Use coupons at stores with point programs.
Buy meat that is marked down because of the nearing due date, bring it home and freeze it.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• SA (super america) gas station, we get rewards for buying stuff, thier prices arent so bad when they have sales, we recently got so many points, we traded it in for a gift card, and since we get that we use it as a "want" so we buy coffee and whatever there.

we buy bread thats almost expired for really cheap at bread stores and freeze it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I use my rewards card for every single monthly bill and pay it off as soon as everything has posted then I get free gift cards every month to the stores I go to often like target or home depot etc.
    Anonymous

• we pay bills online to save the cost of stamps as much as possible.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• we buy things in bulk, but if we do, we better use it, like toilet paper, soft pretzles, lettuce,ranch dressing, ketchup, it may take us forever to use it up but we like saving the few little pennys buying bulk.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009