Did anyone get bad back pains in the first trimester? if so what can i do for it

I am 7 weeks this is my 2nd child and i am having back pains.. is this normal and what can i do for it?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have back pain and i get in a warm bath and that helps. but when it doesn't help i get my husband to rub my back. and then that leads to more. also get ur man to rub your stretch mark cream on you and it is very relaxing and that helps also.

Anonymous

• IM PREGNANT WITH MY FIRST AND I GOT BAD BACK PAINS IN THE FIRST TRIMESTER, I ASK MY DOC AND HE SAID ITS OKAY TO TAKE ONE (JUST ONE) TYELNOL AND LAY ON A HEATING PAD FOR A LITTLE BIT AND JUST RELAX. OR HAVE SOMEONE RUB IT OUT
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Same as pp. I would take hot showers and point the water towards my lower back. This is my fourth and it seems to get worse each time. I also use my heating pad a lot. I also have dh rub my back or my 4 yr old drive match box cars on my back
    Anonymous

• Take a hot bath and relax! Have your back rubed with lotion I think all you can really do is try and relax.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh gosh back pains and every other kind of pain. i'm always hurting but it doesn't help that i have pregnancy complications, arthritis and fibromyalgia...everything hurts. i wish i knew a cure to pain. i would let you know as soon as something actually worked for me.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009