does anyone know about this???(maybe be a little tmi and any advice would help)

ok so tonight i go into to get some type of pill put up my va jayjay to help soften my cervix

and then tomorrow i get induced

i was waiting as long as i could to get induced

but the doc says im swelling up really bad and it might be harmful to me or baby

any way im excited and nerves

my question is i have to stay the night at the hospital

and i was wondering if after i get the pill put in if i would be able to walk around?????

(plz dont bash)

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't see why they wouldn't let you walk around your probably not even close to having that baby! lol
    good luck tomorrow!!! =)
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• depends on the hospital. when i had my daughter, they wanted to give me an epidural because they kept asking and asking ( i told them no at least 15 times) anyeay, they wouldn't let me walk around becuase they wanted to keep the monitor on the baby...just depends though, my sis was able to walk around for a while before she finally asked for an epi...just depends on what the doctor thinks.
    KEHMom

Answer by KEHMom at 3:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• They let me walk I think that its all on the nurse and hospital. Good Luck tomorrow and I hop everthing turns out well! PS did you work out everything with the grandma?
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• nope i tryed and everything got worse so i said screw it and am going to tell the nurses in the hospital not to let her in my room
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well atleast you can say you tried! Stay positive and good luck tomorrow! Let us know how it goes when ya get a chance. Take Care.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2009