How do i learn to trust my DH again?

Recently my DH wanted to spertate, he said it was bcause he felt like a failure he was laid off and wasn't working. He went to a mutual friends house for two nights telling me that he needed space and i left him alone. On the third night i couldn't take it. I found out that he had met someone new and he didnt want me there because he told her we were seperated. I have since then met this girl and i think she is pretty cool. he swears there is nothing going on but when ever they are together he wont answer his phone and he can not go one day without calling or texting her? Do i trust him or am i right to worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I would expect him to cut all ties with her, gladly and immediately. That fact that he is continuing this "friendship" speaks loudly as to his commitment to fixing your marriage.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Not acceptable. He is your husband, you two need to patch things up, whatever he's confiding in her about needs to be to you.
    Anonymous

• You're not goint to be able to trust him because he's not trustworthy. A man with a troubled marriage does not make friends with women and then pay more attention to them than his wife if he wants to fix his marriage.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:41 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What is there to trust about him?
    He is your husband, he leaves to stay at a friends, he will not answer your calls when she is around,
    There should not be another women with him period...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If it were me i would tell him its either you or her, he is to cut off all ties with her so you can repair your marriage. Maybe you should try some counseling also. If he's not willing then I would say that he has no interest in fixing your marriage.
    Anonymous

• uhm, sorry to break it to you but he's a lying cheating SOB.
    There is nothing to trust.

If he were not f*cking her he would answer your calls and would let you around her.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 4:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• He's cheating on you.
    blozemnlilee

Answer by blozemnlilee at 9:11 PM on Feb. 26, 2009