im a sahm my husband and i decided this was best for us,now he wants me to go back to work i been out of work for 4 yrs now and i have 3 yr old and 11 month old???what should i do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm in the exact same predicament as you due to the economy. I too have a 3year old & 11mos. However, I'm not going to return to work yet. My 11mos. is still to young. I hate the idea of him with a day care provider & not me. She'll get to see all the 1st's & not me. So I keep saying to my husband lets keep sacrificing until he's older.

Anonymous

• Honestly, you're income will probably only cover daycare so you should talk to your husband about that.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• yes i feel the same way i dont want to return to work due to the same reasons you've indicated.and i will continue to drill it in his head im not going back to work either.why doesnt he get it.i also have a friend that works in daycare,i have heard horribleeee stories...i guess were still going to have to sacrafice until he gets bigger.
    Anonymous

• I was also thinking the children grow up so quickly anyway & before you know it they will be in 1st grade. This time of being close to our chiis way to precious to loose.

Anonymous

• sorry my computer.....This time of being close to them would be a shame to loose.
    Anonymous

• yes i agree your right.
    Anonymous

• i agree ur right and im not going to lose it.
    Anonymous

• me too!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• thank you for your answer.good luck to the both of us.
    Anonymous

• Aww I'm sorry to hear that you and your husband aren't on the same page about this. That makes things pretty difficult! Let him know that you are working everyday to provide a home for him and your kids, and raising them is best done by their mommy.
    Clip coupons, budget, skimp wherever you're able. You'll make due, and your kids won't miss out on all the fun time with their mommy that they deserve.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:46 AM on Feb. 27, 2009