is John Hopkins really one of the better hospitals? Even for an er visit?

I am thinking about going to john hopkins er because for the past 3 months since my son was born in december i have been running a fever, i have been to all the er;s and doctors around me NO ONE can figure out why or what is causing it. i am also passing white tissuse sometimes when i pee, they have did ultra sounds and i have another one on friday but so far they never come up with anything. i asked my doctor to refer me to a infectious disease specialist but he wont
anyone have good experience with john Hopkins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Health

• i think the best hospital i ever used for my child was childrens in boston....my daughter had cellulitis...execellent hospital.i can see why.any way when it came to me it was deaconess glover in needham.very small hospital.very good.i usually go to newton wellesley which is sappossed to be one of the best.we took my father the other day.let me tell you he could have had a heart attack and nobody would have known.but i have heard john hopkins is one of the best in the country.i bet you would have to wait along time in emergency...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 3, 2009