Any other 2.5 years olds doing this...?

Is it weird that my 2.5 year old son still likes to eat baby food every once in awhile?! He only likes a couple kinds and he doesn't have it very often - but sometimes I figure, if he'll eat it and it will give him some protein & veggies it can't be hurting him. Any other toddlers this age out there still eating baby food occasionally??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well, my daughter Kylie was addicted to the banna baby food till she was almost 2.it's ok if they like it sometimes it's healthier than alot of food now adays
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My twins don't but I did as a kid. My sister was born when I was three and I'd finish whatever baby food she didn't eat.
    I don't see the harm in it.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 2:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My DD ate DS's baby food once in a while and she was 2.5 - 3 YO at the time. I think its absolutely fine. What's the difference between eating baby food and eating applesauce? Packaging?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:49 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• LOL i still love baby food and im an adult already i love the peaches gerber yum lol
    Anonymous

• why do you still have baby food around as an option??
    I think its totally fine though. when my now 3yr old was an infant I babysat a little girl that age and she often enjoyed some baby food with her. her mom started buying her some. we just thought the same, hey if she eating veggies this way, whats the problem. I wish my 6 yr old would eat some , at this point he is so bad with eating! its proabably just a phase. Ive seen other toddlers do it too, I think its just curiousity & if they hear they used to eat it..
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009