what are some low in fat salad dressings?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Plan olive oil and vinegar.

Answer by louise2 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• they have LIGHt dressings, just 2 is good, it has 40 cals .
    Anonymous

• olive oil and vinegar is gross, who wants that on it?
    Anonymous

• balasmic light is a good one, 35 cals, 2 grams fat
    Anonymous

• My fav. salad dressing is: follow the directions on the powder pkg of italian..except instead of vinegar use lemon juice (from the bottle). In an effort to make it light I only use 1/2 the oil and in place of the other oil I put alittle extra water adn lemone juice. I only use this dressing now and i could lick the bowl when im done. My favorite lettuce to have it on isthe herb salad mix from walmart. ( Im sure it is other places) it comes in the plastic tub instead of bag and stays fresh longer.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• If you haven't tried it yet and its available in your area, try any of Kens salad dressing. They have the low calorie and the regular. This stuff is so good you can just drink it, lol
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Look at your grocery store for dressings by the company Walden Farms (www.waldenfarms.com) They make CALORIE FREE, FAT FREE, CARB FREE dressings, ketchup, sauces, dips and more that are very tasty, some do have more sodium than others so read labels, but their products are great. I love the chocolate sauce for an ice cream topper.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Any lite salad dressing. My faves are lite italian, lite french and lite catalina.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:17 AM on Feb. 27, 2009

• I always get the fat free dressing they have fat free ranch,french,and a lot more just look in the dressing at the  store..

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 27, 2009