Anniversary this weekend anyone have any ideas ?

Its my hubby and I 7yr Anniversary this sat and i'm trying to think of something we can do with little money, Any ideas would help.

Tammy1755

Asked by Tammy1755 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been with my husband for thirteen years and the best anniversary we ever had was one where we just stayed at home. My MIL took the kids for the night, we both cooked dinner, then we watched a movie we had rented.
    It was so simple, but a great night because we got to relax at home together and have an adult conversation without interupption.
    Hopefully we will be able to do it again some day.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 3:09 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Go back to the place you first started dating..provided its close by and relive that night?
    Anonymous

• I love edna's suggestion. Another would be go for a long walk either outside or at the mall, and hold hands and just walk and talk. You can stop at an inexpensive restaurant and have a sandwich or meal. Then maybe a movie. The reason I offer this as an alternative is that I know when my husband and I are home there is always something to do, the telephone ringing, something, and so it is nice to be away from that for a little while.

Answer by Bmat at 4:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009