Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i dunno how to get out

wanna get out so bad. we been together for 5 years married for two. we have three kids together. 3, 2, and 7 mnths. i tell him all the time i dont like the way he controlls me and yells at my kids he says he will change he does for like a couple weeks then goes right back. i dont wanna b like this for the rest of my life. i called some divorce lawyers today and they are so damn expensive. i wanted to just kick him out but i cant afford the house by myself and neither can he. that aint that big of a deal. the big deal is my parents co signed on the house. i promised them when i asked them to co sign that this crap wouldn't happen. the house is gonna get forclosed and their credit will b shot. i dont care about mine its more them. but i really cant put up with this crap anymore. what the hell do i do?

Answer Question

Asked by lil_ferfer at 2:53 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Could you rent the house out? Or maybe your parents could? If they couldn't get the whole mortgage payment for the rent, you might be able to make up the difference. At least until the economy turns around and you can sell easier.

    Answer by timelessglass at 3:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

  • sell the house

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

  • line yourself up with a roommate with the understanding that it will be one month to the date of agreement that she can move in. in that month u go and get an order of protection for mental/ emotional abuse for yourself AND the dk's. the boy will grow up without his father but is that not better than your dd's growing up door mats? or your son becoming the abuser.


    Answer by tabytha at 4:32 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.