Has anyone else heard of this? It was passed to me earlier today and I'm curious. Yesterday on the news I heard about the UN's wanting to pass a "no Blasphemy" Muslim inspired Martial Law where it would be illigal and punishable by death to question the validity of the Muslim religion. No suprise with a muslim in the White House ...

New World Order and it's dark agenda for America via the UN/martial law

http://www.newswatchmagazine.org/
http://www.gulagamerika.homestead.com/
http://www.infowars.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Guess if it passes a lot of people will die.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:03 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• honey, put the crack pipe down
    Anonymous

• You got a credible link? One was for purchasing furniture, and the other two were clearly religious and anti-Obama.

I'm as conservative as the next girl, but I like some facts with my conspiracy theory. . . much more interesting that way. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• What a joke?
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 3:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yea, get out much? Obviously not as you didn't even know the President is a Christian, not a Muslim.
    Anonymous

• yes, i've heard that there were people out there who actually believed every lousy chain letter they received.
    i didn't know it was true!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Oh darn

What is the world coming to when WHITE CHRISTIANS no longer rule the world.

(PS, How do you brush your teeth with your head so far up your ass?)
    Anonymous

• Obviously not as you didn't even know the President is a Christian, not a Muslim.

He is not a Muslim but he is certainly not a Christian either. Christians don't murder the unborn
    Anonymous

• This has nothing to do with us. The only reason it's come up at all lately is that Pakistan has agreed to enforce Sharia Law in one of it's districts. Every nation is free to do as it pleases in that respect. You will not see Sharia Law enacted here, because it is unconstitutional. The only Westernized nation to successfully pass a blasphemy law was the UK, and it was repealed years ago.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:28 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I think your tin foil hat is wrapped a little too tight...but that's just me thinking out loud again...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009