any ladies get disgusted making love to there husband with there cottage chesse thighs??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• your husb or you have cottage cheese thighs? Put on a light that is more flattering until you or he looses weight, or wear sexy thigh highs.
    Anonymous

• lolol, That's not something I really think about WHILE we are having sex, really only when I take a look in the mirror. /sigh
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i have cottage cheese thighs,aka celluliteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ughhhhh.how can u look sexy in that????any secrets????
    Anonymous

• I'm more disgusted with his doesn't-plump-when-you-cook-it penis.
    Anonymous

BWAAHAAAHAAAHAA!!!!
    Anonymous

• LOL, plump when you cook it penis. That's funny. It's certainly not a Ballpark Penis huh? Ok, back to the question. No. He's not looking at your thighs anyway. I wore fishnets yesterday to hide what I didn't want scene. Try covering up what you don't want looked at even though it's probably more for you than him anyway. He just wants to slide into base! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Obviously your hubby doesn't care! Just let it go and be proud of who you are! We are not all a size 0! (and no offense to those who are a 0, just pointing out that we come in all sizes and we are all capable of beauty!)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• is it his or my this? Cuz when I married my husband he was 300 llbs and I was 120 and his weight never mattered I always thought he was hot. Now if he would have just kept his mouth shut and wouldnt have been verbally abusive I wouldnt leave him. I love him and would want to stay with him because I think he is the sexiest hottest man alive. Unfortunely he hurts me and I am finally leaving but it was never his look more of he took the check book. He controls the money , where I go, who I see, and his two favorite pet names for me are half ass bastard and shit for brains. Looks dont matter to me... Just a kind heart ...If he had that we still be a rocking. however,its to late so hope fully looks dont matter to either one of you. I reitterate if my husband never spoke I wouldnt be leaving him. His 300 llbs turn me on and I am 5 8 and weigh 120 and I always think he can break me and I like it. However we havent been cuz he is mea
    Anonymous