If you were down on your luck.. Name anything you'd do for money.. or to get back on your feet??? Be honest!!

If life was hard.. You are a mother of 2, and You have no where to live.. no money..no food.. what would you do??? Truth only

TammyMartina

Asked by TammyMartina at 3:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• i would get help frm the state and go to a church but for the min jus to eat i would prostitute for my children
    Anonymous

• The first thing that pops into my head is go to a shelter or a friend.
    MyLove

Answer by MyLove at 3:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• First off, I go to social services. The kids are first priority, so they need help getting food and shelter. If I have to place them for a foster home, that's the way it is. At least they are safer and warm. If I'm living in a cardboard box, I sure as heck don't want them beside me.

If you're wondering if I would sell my body on the street...uh, no freaking way. I'd scrub public toilets, any other disgusting or demeaning job for money.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:14 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I would clean houses, mop, go to a shelter, take any job of waitressing...hell I would change tires, but I wouldn't sell myself. I would rather teach my kids dignity and sleep in a ditch than sell myself for sex and live in a mansion. No matter what the cost/ or the reward for tht matter is always pays tomake the right choice...may not pay financially...but it pays none the less.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• live with my mother (eeekkk!!!!!!!!!~she is a bipolar/alcoholic)
    Anonymous

• You guys answers ROCK... I admirer you all...
    TammyMartina

Answer by TammyMartina at 3:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009