Doyou partake in Club Mom and do you prefer it to this?

go to clubmom.com and you will see the same topics with a much closer knit community. For those who aren't aware, Cafe Mom started out as ClubMom. There are alot of us that refuse to leave. We have great conversations and advice in a smaller setting where you can get to know people much easier. I invite you all to at least check it out and experience both before you decide which site is right for you.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• I've been to both and found less acceptance on Club Mom than I have here. So Cafe Mom is the only site I'll maintain my membership in.
    tinandril

Answer by tinandril at 10:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I am a clubmom member as well. I'm Lori H. over there. I enjoy both sites, but I agree that clubmom is a most closer knit group than over here. It is so much easier to get to know people on clubmom than it can be here with so many members (unless you have friends & small groups) I will continue to visit both sites. I'm just wondering if clubmom will last much longer now that this answers section has been created on cafemom.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Awww, Kristen, why ya wanna go and ask something I have to come over here and answer in support? I have a found groups on here I do really like, and have made a few new friends, but nothing compares to Clubmom and what I have there. To quote Dorothy, "there's no place like home." I update and check in a lot more there. It would be awesome if this post got people over there to check us out :)
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Yes, I'm at ClubMom. After the points sweepstakes ended, we've become much closer and there are some moms who are either new or I didn't get to meet them before when there were so many people just trying to win points.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 8:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• As usual, I didn't quite answer the question... Which do I prefer? If I had to choose only one I would choose ClubMom.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 8:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I've never heard of clubmom. I'll have to check it out.
    I use to be on babycenter.com but they're so cliquey (spelling??). So I left. i got more responses to stuff here in a quicker time manner than over on the babycenter boards.
    oxbroken

Answer by oxbroken at 2:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I'm still a member I think. I used to LOVE clubmom. It seems that when cafemom was formed, the editors and staff quit putting any energy into clubmom and it had an answer section like this and some hokey photo contest. That was about it. A lot of people left. I felt like the support was no longer there. I think it's great some of you still have relationships there. I prefer cafemom.
    Sarvin4

Answer by Sarvin4 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I prefer Clubmom and only started coming here on a regular basis when they added the answers section.
    momwillandturn

Answer by momwillandturn at 5:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I guess we will have to come here for now. But maybe ClubMom will work it out and be back tomorrow. What are the chances?
    cafeclubmom

Answer by cafeclubmom at 7:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• i like club mom but i prefer caemom. It's easier to make friends here plus i like that you can change your profile page and the widegets.
    KRISTYLOVE

Answer by KRISTYLOVE at 5:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2008