Home mortgage relief for millions of illegals annmounced. What do you think?

Shouldn't we take care of American citizens first?
Link--
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89967

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The artical SAYS just how it is legal for illegal immigrants to own the property (and I think they should be able to just like you can invest in other countries) but they should not be able to be IN them LIVING here illegally!

Before Obama I decided I wouldnt' move because I thougt "where else is better than the U.S.???" and now....I am starting to rethink that....especially after this artical - I am disgusted. This is wrong on so many levels.
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 3:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Not shocked by it. We should just change our name to North Mexico.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but if they are illegal than how would they have gotten a mortgage... this doesn't even sound like an accurate story. You have to supply s.s. #'s, bank info etc in order to get a mortgage.
    Terry22

Answer by Terry22 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I know three illegals who have mortgages. We are in the Los Angeles area a huge sanctuary city in a sanctuary state. It happens. We pay 450 million on welfare for illegals in just the Greater Los Angeles area every year too. Wonder why Cali is in the toilet right now.

Anonymous

• Terry..they got their mortgages before 2007 according to the article so George W. Bush GAVE ILLEGALS HOMES...SHOULDNT AMERICANS GET THEM FIRST???

Thats how stupid this is
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:39 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Terry22

You have to supply s.s. #'s, bank info etc in order to get a mortgage.

***

ALL of these things can be bought!!! Wonder what happens when someone else's identity is stolen?! Well, there you go!

This is just ONE article on how it's done!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Loan companies LOVE LOVE LOVE illegals. They're terrified to miss a payment because they know they'll get caught if the loan companies go after them. While a loan company is required to report a fraudulent ss#, they are NOT required to ask for one or to report one they don't bother to check for accuracy. They are also not required to report loan info to a credit bureau if they don't want to.

What it amounts to is illegal applies for loan, loan officer passes app up with a nudge and a wink, loan is approved based on proof of income without running credit report (thereby not checking validity of the ss#), loan is never reported, or, if it is, it will be reported to whatever ss# is there, but unless whoever owns the # reports the fraud, nothing happens.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• BTW, if this has your panties in a bunch, you should be thrilled to know that illegals can also file bankruptcy on all the debts they rack up if they do get caught.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Acorn spent a lot of time making sure poor blacks and hispanics got into homes they could not afford. They really did not care about poor whites. They strong armed banks with Government support into making risky loans. So I am not shocked that illegals have homes and will get bailout money. We are land of the lazy home of the entitled now.
    Anonymous

• They use TAX IDs to get homes and file taxes.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:06 PM on Feb. 26, 2009