is this normal?

okay so i am 33 weeks and 2 days so all threw my pregnancy I havent had any morning sickness and no sore feet like most females have during pregnancy so I also know that all pregnancy are different but this is my first and I dont know how different it should be. So is this normal or should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah be greatful!!! The next one might not be so easy. Take care and good luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• we have the same due date:]
    April Seventh right?
    This is my first as well & your lucky you dont have those symptoms..
    I wasnt sick in the First part of my pregnancy but it seems like now that im further along, I get so sick when i eat... like not throwing up but feeling as if i want to... & just soar and uncomfortable..
    Be happy you dont have those symptoms lol...
    Do you know what your having?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No, you're just having an easy go. Congratulations! My first pregnancy was hard, but I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant again and this one has been a walk in the park. You just never know!
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 3:38 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• nah my first was super easy too. and now my second i had morning 'nausea' but not sickness. each time i hear its different it can go either way.
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 3:45 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes, I agree...be grateful. Personally I only had morning sickness a couple times and I didnt have sore feet. I had no complications and was so thankful for that. You're doing just fine! :)
    nel2359

Answer by nel2359 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009