• In the Spotlight:

confession

im at work bored out of my mind.. oh wait there goes my oh so sexy HARD WORKING boss helping the construction workers in his slightly tight work shirt showing off them muscles.. drooool =)

I can't help it.. aint nothing sexier than a hardworking man in a uniform with muscles.. like my hubby =)

anybody else wanting to confess?

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 3:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wait I'm confused. Is your boss your hubby, or are they both sex hard working men?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:58 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I confess that I ate a kingsize Hershey bar w/ almonds today. I know I might as well have just melted it and rubbed on my butt and hips, cause that's where it's gonna go. But, I was having a moment and needed it for medicinal purposes. ahhh... it's out and I feel so much better! Thanx!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I tried something new with my "grooming" routine in the shower this morning...can't wait to show my SO!
    Anonymous

• Lol blessed! I confess that I lied to my DH about my back ache to get out of doing the dishes and getting him to do them. But in my defense I always do them and needed a break. Yesterday was a hard day!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:15 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My hubby was asleep on thecouch and I pretended that I didn't know my dd drew all over him with ink pen
    Anonymous

• lol hubby and boss are two different people .. I just happened to have a sexii hubby that's hard working in a uniform *drool

glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 7:17 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• nothing wrong with looking! i pretend that im to sleepy to have sex because i dont like how dirty i get after sex! i dont like how i smell and to be honest i dont want to take a shower when i could be sleeping!!.....is that bad?

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009