Cute stories?

My two year old is so cute she kisses my belly and says nite nite baby, then she lifts her shirt and wants you to kiss her belly she points and says baby. Anyone else have any cute stories?

Tris_09

Asked by Tris_09 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• :) Very cute. We recently told my three year old som that I am pregnant, and he has been very protective of the "new baby in Mommy's tummy." He also knows that when we eat food, it goes into our tummies. Two nights ago as I was bringing the first spoonful of soup up to my lips at dinner time, he shouts "MOMMY, NO!!! You'll get the baby dirty!" My husband and I cried we were laughing so hard! Gotta love them.
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 4:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My neice is about 18 months old, and a very skeptical little girl by nature. She saw me recently after not seeing me in a few months and kept looking at my belly. I told her there was a baby in there and she gave me the cutest "you gotta be kidding me" look!

Just this weekend, my mother's neighbor brought her 3-year-old daughter to the baby shower my mother gave for me. She asked me if there was a baby in my belly, to which I replied yes. A few minutes later, I heard her ask another neighbor who is a bit on the larger side if she had a baby in her belly too!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 4:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My friend's kid says his tummy goes "rumbly rumbly, rolly, rolly"
    haha xD
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 4:12 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my second my first was 15 months. He would lift up my shirt and kiss my "baby belly". He would tell anyone that would listen "mama baby belly".
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:22 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• My son is 4 and does the same thing. Always kissing and rubbing my belly and wanting to feel her move. He always holds up his shirt for us to see his baby too. lol. If someone will ask him about the baby in my belly he always wants to lift my shirt up to show everyone!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 26, 2009