For those of you that think the upper class is greedy.........

How do you feel about an "upper class" person no longer paying for manicures, lawn care work, a nanny, facials, pedicures, housekeeper, hair coloring, pool maintenance, vacations in the us, interior decorators, etc..............

because of Obama's higher taxes?

I'm pretty sure people that are losing business because of the higher taxes won't think they are greedy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, it stinks. My brother will lose his job probably because of Obama's tax increase.... the business owners are trying to hold off but there's really no choice..............
    Anonymous

• Nobody likes the rich, they just want to be the rich. MTV wouldn't show celebrities houses and cars if young people today didn't desire all that lifestyle. Lottery tickets wouldn't fund so many state programs if everyone did not want to be rich.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• While Obama is so concern in fixing the economic situation of this countrie,and closing prision becaise he says american do not torture peaple.He belives that it is ok to abort a 22 weeks baby.Induce a mother let the child be born,and let the child die.Can you explain that?
    oracao

Answer by oracao at 3:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Well, I know they'll eat out less, so hey, there goes my job.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:52 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• The taxe aren't that much higher. I know because I pay them... happily I might add. Of course if you have done your paperwork properly, you shouldn't have to pay anything on April 15th. It should have all already been deducted from your paycheck. I even have them take out more so that I can get a refund once a year, LOL. Gotta love that extra check. We make more than that $250,000 a year that Obama keeps talking about but being part of a society is paying taxes so that we have soldiers and roads and we help those less fortunate. Sure, I make plenty of donations to charities but charities can put stipulations on who gets the money. Something the government cannot do. So while the charity may frown on giving a food basket to a poor African-American family, the government cannot do that with food stamps.
    Anonymous

• I don't believe you have any money ANON 12:53.lol

Anonymous

• Exactly akin. People hate the rich, but yet when they need a job, who hires them? Last I checked, low income people were NOT doing the hiring. Some people just don't get it. They just want to punish those who have worked hard for their money and earned it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I find it amusing anyone calls someone who wants to keep what they earn as greedy. The greedy people are those waiting for those of us with money to fork over our money through higher taxes so they can get their social entitlement benefits. They expect us to give them our money so they can continue to not work and suck off the system.

I am not talking about those who were working and are getting help they need. I am talking about the welfare queens who planned their babies on welfare who have always been around since Welfare was created. They are greedy.
    Anonymous

• To Anon at :53. I'm sorry but your post doesn't ring true. No one who makes over $250K annually would knowingly have the tax withholding set so they get a large refund each year. The government has the use of that money for the full year till they give it back to you. It earns interest for the government, but YOU don't get that interest. If it were in your own savings account you would get the interest, or the profit if you were putting it into your business. By the way, I have never heard of a modern charity discriminating on race, please give examples.
    Anonymous

• Hey I have an idea, why don't you whine a little bit more. Sheesh. LAME.
    Anonymous