what is the name of this song??

the only part i know is ooohhh child everythings gonna get easier, ohhh child everythings gonna get brighter. i cant remember the name of the song but i love it. lol. i sing to my son at night and i like to sing that to him but i would like to know more of the words lmao....anybody know what the name of this song is??

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Donnie McClurkin feat. Kirk Franklin - Ooh Child ...just did a search I guess it is called Ooh Child. I like that song too.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• oh thank you
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Looks like there are several versions by The Five Stairsteps, Nina Simone, Hall and Oates and more. I also love this song but I'm not sure which version it is I like!
    Anonymous

• i'm pretty sure the hall and oates one if the popular one they played on the radio for a while.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 4:55 PM on Feb. 26, 2009