Has anyone every seen an angel or demon or seen a picture?

I have seen both

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• This was years ago when I was working a church building. A gentleman came in and asked for some money. I walked around the building trying to find others that were willing to give to this gentleman. We were able to come up with a few dollars between us. I walked the gentleman out the door and on to the church parking lot. We talked for a few moments. He left walking down this huge parking lot. As I was walking back into the building, i looked in his direction. He had just disappeared.
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 5:42 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Countless angels in photos which I could attach if I could find them.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i took a picture of an 18 wheeler one night. it was right around the time of the anniversary of my uncles death. when i looked at the picture later-i saw an angel. it was so pretty.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• No i have never seen an angel or a demon but I did have an out of body experience once and it was scary.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 4:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• We have all seen them... It's actually recognising them that takes a special person...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• CHECK OUT MY NEW POST http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=1407614&pop_voted=1
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Yes i have. I was on my way to passing over and my Angel was watching over me. I saw her, but not her face . it does make me a better person. I will never forget what happened to me.In other words, I am lucky to be typing this answer!
    Anonymous

• Well in a way....I was sitting by my dad's death bed 3 years ago and looked up to see arms coming down from the ceiling. They wrapped around my dad and I head a voice say that he was in his arms now and I should not worry anymore. Call it what you want.
    sylviapike26

Answer by sylviapike26 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• Another time, I was working in a school building. This was a school where the doors are always locked. I just happened to be on the main floor talking to the secretary when this elderly gentleman just appeared out of nowhere. We were looking at each other wondering how he got in. He asked a quesiton on how to get to a specific place. We told him where it was,. The school was not that far from this place where he wanted to go. He started walking and we resumed talking. Just a few moments later, we just happened to look down the hall and he was gone.
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 5:43 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I know my sister in Law has defiantely had many encounters eith angels.. and maybe even a demon when she was younger.. My son recently as well saw something as well with my sister in law that sees angels and stuff and she said he waved at something on the ceiling and she said she just knew that gods hand was over her not to look over at it.. my son is 19 months
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 8:23 PM on Feb. 26, 2009