NEED ADVICE -

For women who use sex toys in the bedroom with your SO...
How did you go about bringing it up to your SO?...
How should i bring it up & suggest it without him feeling some type of way?...
Also, what kinda toys do you have?...

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I left it on the bed. I'll never do that again. He got so excited he rammed it up into my body to my ears! (or so it seemed at the time.) I bet my uterus was bruised for a week!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• i have a couple vibrators. take him to a sex store and look around and then start pointing at stuff and say oh lets try this. or ive heard girls talking and they have done this lets try it.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• hi i have a fake penis that he uses on me, and he has a fake vagina, we never use them without each other, i think thats wrong, but when valentines day rolls around we went in a sex shop and the conversation just came up
    Anonymous

• OK, i use a vibrator. LOVE IT! It helps me climax ALL the time & it saves poor love from having to do all this work. I kept joking around about it, until he suggested we give it a whirl. He loves it too. I just use it for the vibration effect, otherwise i would use my hands & that takes a lot longer for me. So really, for us, it just made climaxing a lot easier. If it was a big dildo that looked like a 14" penis, i could see a guy feeling a lil inferior, or jealous of the toy. But with just a small vibrator, i can't see many men being upset about it. Most love to watch anyway, so it may make the whole situation HOTTER!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:13 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• I have only used a toy once and I wasn't sure how to bring it up either so I just told him I had a surprise for him and I brought it to bed with me. He enjoyed the experience because he has brought it up since but it's not something I want to be a regular part of our routine(if ya know what I mean) I think men are either totally turned on or feel like they are not doing enough to please their partner. It's a touchy situation especially if you two have never discussed it before.
    Anonymous

• I buy pink little vibs or C- spot toys that are not intimidating to him, nothing to real in apperance. He loves to use them on me and he loves to watch me use them on myself, of course we dont use them all the time, but I do have one fav toy we use everytime it is a vib but not for vaginal area it is for c-spot and she fits into our routine so to speak perfectly, not to big and curved to fit in my hand... You can go to a toy shop together after saying my (insert friends name here) told me about a great toy today and it was so funny....have a conversation about one and see what he says, he might be all for it and scared to say anything, or look up bootyparlor.com with him there and see what he says, you know your DH best so the way you approach will depend on his playfulness so to speak. OH and it you get toys buy a lock box to put them in, kids are very good at finding things you sont want them too.. no mine didnt find mine.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:25 PM on Feb. 26, 2009

• hahahhahahahhaa
    that was seriously the funniest thing ive everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr read in my life
    hahahhahahahahhaa

:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Feb. 27, 2009